We are pleased to welcome you to Kalypso Hotel and the beautiful island ofLefkas. In this directory, you will find helpful information about our hotel services. In case you need further assistance or information, do not hesitate to contact the Reception. Our friendly staff can assure you that your stay at Kalypso Hotel will be both enjoyable and comfortable and that you will have an unforgettable experience.
On behalf of the Management and the Staff,w e wish you a pleasant stay!
Air-conditioning / Heating:
Each room is equipped with an air-conditioning unit, operating with its own remote control.
Rooms are cleaned and tidied up daily until 15:00.
Towels are changed every 2 days and bed linens every 3 days.
Towels can be changed every day upon request.
Please do not remove towels from your room. Towels are not for beach use.
Check-in time is at 14:00.
It can take place earlier after informing the Reception.
Check-out time is at 12:00.
Late check-out is available upon request and subject to availability.
The reception is open for 16 hours with internal phone service for 24 hours.
Service for carrying luggage is available.
A laptop or tablet can be borrowed upon request.
Breakfast is served at hotel’s indoor canteen or outside at the garden.
Breakfast is served from 08:00 to11:00.
It can also be served from 07:30 to 11:30 upon request, or even earlier if there is need, in packet.
Please note that food safety and sanitation regulations prohibit the transfer of any food items to the rooms or outside the hotel. Please remember that wasting food is an insult to humanity.
Baby cot (free of charge upon request)
Iron (available at the Reception)
First aid kit (available at the Reception)
Kind advice: please switch off lights and A/C when leaving your room. Energy saving and thermal contamination is a conscious choice for every one of us.
Internet services: There is free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access throughout the hotel.Fair and sensible usage policy applies. Internet speed is dependent on overall use. Please note that due to the island’s infrastructure and the increase in visitors especially during the months of July and August, slower internet speeds may be experienced during this period. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Luggage:In case you have a late departure from the island, there is a place where you can store your luggage.
Parking: There is a free of charge outdoor parking place for our guests.For your convenience, you should1 ) park rationally 2) lock again every time you use the parking place 3)give your car number in the Reception.The parking places in Agios Nikitas are few so you should park your car in a reasonable way.
Room key:Room doors open only with the key. Reception operates until 23:00.If you intent to come back after 23:00, you have to take the room key as well as the key for the main entrance with you.
Transfers:You can find bus timetable on the board at the lobby.If you want to call a taxi or ask for taxiprices, please feel free to ask the Reception.
Ways of payment:You can pay by cash, credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard)For any other credit arrangements, please contact the Reception. Special offers:Many companies makespecial offers for our hotel guests.You can contact the Reception for the kind and terms of the offers.
COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Purpose and Objective
Kalypso Hotel aims to continuously improve the services provided to its guests. Effective complaints management is fundamental to the provision of quality services and provides a platform for obtaining feedback from its guests with the purpose of resolving disputes and reforming policies and procedures.
Kalypso Hotel through this policy is committed to effectively manage complaints promptly and fairly, ensuring that:
- Your complaints will be investigated in depth, will be handled in an efficient and effective manner and you will be treated courteously.
- We will be fair both to you and any employee for whom a complaint may refer to.
- We will not charge you for making a complaint.
- We will always observe privacy and confidentiality of any personal data.
- Any individual involved in the complaint or responsible for the management of the complaint will not participate in the investigation process should there be conflict of interest.
- Our employees will undergo continuous training on the Complaint Management Policy and will have direct access to related documentation in order to facilitate the effective handling of complaints.
- Our Board of Directors, management and employees acknowledge your right to file a complaint and are committed to the efficient and fair resolution of complaints or problems that may arise from the services we provide.
- The complaints management system included in this Policy and internal procedures will be reviewed periodically (at least annually), aiming to enhance the transparency, efficiency and the greatest possible satisfaction of Kalypso Hotel guests.
- Our Complaints Management Policy will always be available on our website: www.kalypsohotel.com.
Complaints Procedure/Lodging a Complaint
- Who can file a complaint
Any complaint can be submitted by a guest of the hotel.
- First point of contact
Should you worry about any aspect of the services we offer, your first point of contact should be the hotel’s reception. Our aim is to promptly resolve any possible issue you might have, prior to your departure.
- Complaints procedure steps
If you find it necessary to pursue the matter further, you should submit a formal complaint letter (by electronic mail) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to investigate the matter independently.
- Who can file a complaint
We expect from you:
– To indicate information about your reservation (or tour operator) as well as your full contact details
– To describe your complaint clearly and accurately
– To be specific with respect to the reasons for which you are filing a complaint
– To mention your expectations clearly, in regards to the resolution of the issue
Having received a reply from the Hotel’s Management and if you are still not satisfied with the way in which your complaint has been handled, you may then write to:
General ManagerS. Grapsas – G. Fetsis S.A.
- Response timeframes in complaints handling
– Acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 working days of receipt.
– Your complaint will be addressed within 15 working days. A relevant response will be sent immediately.
– On rare occasions where more time is required for the proper and detailed investigation of your complaint, an extension period will be requested in writing. In our letter, besides any additional information that we may request, we will inform you of our actions taken so far and any further actions required for the completion of the investigation.
– Our aim is to ensure that you receive our final response within 10 working days from the time of the extension notification.
- Status update request
Should you wish to request an update at any stage of the complaint investigation, you can do so by contacting the hotel.